Dell Computer
Dell Computer

14 August 2006

MySpace

So, I "opened' a myspace page this evening. It really is a means to an end; a friend sent a link to my ex-wife's my space page and I just couldn't let her have it to herself...

Mostly, I just wanted to contact some old friends who have pages there and the only way to do so is if you register as well. In a way it's like those grocery store cards. Let them track you and you can feel like you're saving some money.

Also, the China trip has been postponed until next week. Good news, though; it will give me a bit more time to get some things together. I don't think I was ready to leave today. I did purchase (well, the old man purchased) some new luggage. I don't think I've ever owned as much as I do now. Previously, the most luggage I ever purchased was for my ex-wife's anniversary present. Who knew she'd use it to leave me? There's got to be a poem in that somewhere...

I did purchase some new music that I LOVE; the new Glenn Kotche record (Mobile), one from Broken Social Circle (unbelievable), the new Josh Rouse (always a good bet) and a song from a guy named Finley Quaye called Even After All. KILL YOUR TELEVISION AND LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dirgni said...

Some other music for you to check out if you're interested . . . Karsh Kale (slightly ambient with an Indian edge), Leona Naess (one of her songs is currently on my myspace profile), Boards of Canada (again kind of loungy ambient chill music), The Go! Team, and !!! (pronounced chk chk chk). Apparently I like bands with exclamation points in their names . . . I turn off my tv all the time . . . well except for when Weeds is on :)

8/22/2006 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home